Massachusetts Bankruptcy Attorneys
At Morrison & Associates, P.C. , we help people in Massachusetts find answers to their important bankruptcy questions. We are a team of bankruptcy and debt relief lawyers who represent clients through Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy and advise them on debt relief solutions.
You have legal options. Contact an experienced bankruptcy lawyer today: 866.496.0337 or 508.471.3012. We handle bankruptcy concerns in Massachusetts.
Comprehensive Debt Relief Assistance
We help individuals, married couples and families find financial stability when faced with tough financial challenges that include preventing mortgage foreclosure, developing a plan to end credit card debt, ending wage garnishment and restoring credit.
We Can Help Eliminate the Stress Associated With Overwhelming Debt
Our attorneys, Troy D. Morrison and Matthew S. Porter, help individuals move past any guilt or shame they may be feeling to show them that there are positive aspects to bankruptcy. They capably and efficiently guide clients back to financial stability.
We Provide You With Answers to Your Most Pressing Bankruptcy Questions
- What can I do to stop foreclosure? We help people get an automatic stay on any foreclosure proceeding.
- Will my employer find out if I file bankruptcy? Generally, employers do not find out about your bankruptcy unless you tell them.
- Will it be in the paper if I file bankruptcy? Newspapers do not publish bankruptcy debtor names in the paper.
- Can I restore my credit after bankruptcy? Your credit rating may be restored in as little as 12 months in some situations.
- Which lawyer can I trust with these personal issues? You can trust an experienced bankruptcy lawyer at our firm to be discreet and clear about your situation and your options.
Get Back on the Path to Financial Stability Today
If you face any of the previously mentioned financial problems and do not know where to turn next, contact our law office at 866.496.0337 or 508.471.3012. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To be prepared for your free initial consultation, fill out our questionnaire and bring it with you.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.